Worried about being a failure again? That you would never stop binging, that you’d overeat, that you wouldn’t fit into that dress? You’ll always hate the body you have?
That won’t get you anywhere. It will only make things worse and encourage you to gain weight.
It looks the same in relationships when you keep begging and keep chasing. Regardless of your efforts, you will always be on the losing end.
It’s important not to be obsessed with perfecting the process of getting what you want. Life isn’t easy, and you need to manage it. Embrace your flaws and love yourself anyway. It’s time to ditch the diet mentality.
Consider what you truly want for yourself. This is the only way you can find peace, freedom, and meaning in your life, no matter your size.
As with anything in life, there are challenges along the way. To get on your journey to greatness and self-love, you need mastery tools. The Hypnosis program can help you get started.
“People always say, as soon as you let go of needing to be in a relationship, that’s when that relationship pops in, like, immediately. We need to get you to stop needing to lose weight and focus on what you want and how you want to feel and know you can create that for yourself even without the weight loss.”
~ Leslie Thornton
What you will learn from this episode:
- 02:28 – What mental obsession looks like, and the negative effect it has on your body and your being
- 05:08 – Imagine the possibility of living life with no mental obsession
- 08:24 – Know what you truly want and create something beautiful for yourself even with no weight loss
- 10:01 – Choosing growth versus control
- 13:19 – Not the easiest step to take, but all worth it
- 14:09 – How it feels when you heal parts of yourself and finally step into your greatness and highest potential
Connect With Leslie Thornton: