Are you in pain whenever you fall off track with your diet plan? What about the bad stuff you tell yourself? You may or may not be aware of it, but you indeed say things hurting your own self.
What about you, not living up to your routine or maybe rules? That’s because you’re following somebody else’s plan for you. That’s what diet mentality is all about. And that’s not sustainable.
The problem is not about consistency, willpower, and discipline. It’s about trashing that negative, critical self-talk you have of yourself. For as long as it’s there, and it’s not quieted, you will never come out authentic, and the problem persists and it shows in many areas of your life.
In this episode, Leslie shares what can help you smash down all those crazy stuff running through your mind that prevents you from truly owning your truth, and listening to your voice, so you make empowered food choices.
“Whenever you’re trying to follow somebody else’s plan, it’s not sustainable, and ain’t yours, if not authentic. When something is authentically yours, it’s your highest truth.”
~ Leslie Thornton
What you will learn from this episode:
- All in from the start and slowly falling off track in the middle of it all
- What you need to know about consciousness development
- The one thing that makes this channel [Hypnosis for Permanent Weight Loss] a cut above the rest
- How your childhood affects you are now and your behavior towards food
- A weight loss program that refuses to tell you what to do [you have your own answers]
- Knowing which voice you hear and get all the shame out of yourself, accessing the tools to help you out with emotional mastery
- You’re not anyone else; stick to what works for you
- Loving yourself to Freedom
Connect With Leslie Thornton: