It’s a common thing for people to make decisions based on their emotions. No wonder the diet mentality and how we’re so focused on it now, and the next thing we know, we fall off track and get on it again. And the cycle never ends. And the desperation starts.
Whatever those emotional triggers that send you dipping into those cookie chips or that burger or ice cream, they can be stopped. There’s a way to heal those fears and noise within that you just put aside for so long. Yes, right at the source of where it came from, from our subconscious. Once they’ve been dealt with, now you can be on your road to lasting happiness and freedom.
“Without the diet, at first, it gets a little bit scary because you don’t have your lifeline anymore; you don’t have that vote to keep you emotionally stable anymore. But consider the fact that when you have the support, and you have the tools for how you can feel past the pain, and gain mastery over those uncomfortable, out-of-control emotions and feelings and thoughts and beliefs that create emotions in the body, then you have more freedom than you could ever possibly imagine.”
~ Leslie Thornton
What you will learn from this episode:
- What happens if you don’t ever diet again anymore
- The first thing that you need to understand about dieting
- How you live life avoiding the pain your entire life
- Attracting people that are way deeper than the surface level reason for losing weight
- Healing from the source of where the fear and anxiety came from
- The help you need to stop dieting for the rest of your life
- There’s a way to live your life not always stopping yourself from eating but just being present with your loved ones
Connect With Leslie Thornton: