What would it feel like if you could never have the thought of worrying about losing weight?
Is that even possible when there is not a day you wouldn’t worry over it? I hear your thoughts.
Hypnosis for Permanent Weight Loss makes that possible for you as it did to our guest for today’s episode.
In this episode, Monica shares how she has been on an up-down journey in her weight loss for as long as she can remember. She was already chunky, even as a kid. Her whole family was into this whole diet mentality but never really getting successful at it. Contradictions of sorts get in the way; she would admit, trying to lose weight but eating all the unhealthy food. Every time there is a wedding of someone she cares about, her life was like, that’s when she lose those pounds. The minute it’s done, she’d bloat again waiting until when the next wedding would be when she’d trim down once again. The theme for her is that it’s always an event that got her to lose weight. You see, her life was done in expectation of what others and what the world would want to see her. Notice how she never looked at what it is she really wanted for herself. For her, going through that never-ending path of losing and putting back on weight is just so exhausting and self-limiting.
All that has to stop when she came across Leslie’s podcast and eventually joined her program — Hypnosis for Permanent Weight Loss. How she came to a mind-blowing realization that she is not her thoughts and she is not her body is one thing she finds happiness in knowing. With the tools and resources provided, she has learned self-awareness. She now knows how to quiet down those limiting beliefs that keep on distracting her, how she doesn’t worry anymore and think over losing weight only weeks into the program. And the ultimate of it all — how she found joy in her life now more than ever. And that’s what matters.
“One of the things that I realized in this program was that I was taught these wonderful values growing up, and they weren’t around food. But one of the things that I was not really taught or encouraged to feel was joy. So that became a big theme for me. That feeling of joy and enjoy what you’re doing and follow your bliss and all of that, that expanded my life.”
What you will learn from today’s episode:
- 02:50 – What her life was before she was led to Leslie’s podcast
- 10:56 – How your belief shapes the way you think and act
- 12:06 – How her journey of up and down in her diet looks like
- 13:37 – The missing link: What it was like going through Hypnosis for Permanent Weight Loss
- 17:25 – How joy became a big thing for her after her Hypnosis for Permanent Weight Loss experience
- 21:57 – A mindblowing realization: you are not your thoughts and you are not your body
- 28:23 – Having the tools and resources that work
- 31:13 – Monica’s advice to those considering taking on the program Hypnosis for Permanent Weight Loss
Connect With Leslie Thornton: