You might not notice it, or maybe you do; you just don’t want to face the reality that you are in a relationship with a narcissist.
And what’s so disheartening is that they could be your family member, a friend, a boyfriend, a husband, or a partner.
They’re making you feel worse about yourself, questioning your being, and self-worth.
However successful you are, or whatever you have achieved in other aspects of life, they don’t matter. Because once you get stressed and bombarded with all the anxiety that comes from a toxic relationship, you will grab and hold on to food and alcohol to somehow ease you out of that pain.
But still, nothing comes out of it; the endless cycle of you going on the path of never getting settled with what’s aligned with your being is never happening.
But with Hypnosis for permanent weight loss, you can get the help to dig deeper and understand the reasons why you continue holding on to those unhealthy relationships. Instead of fixing the other person, this is a chance for you to examine yourself and an opportunity to bring back your self-confidence and self-respect, making you set those boundaries for your freedom and happiness.
“I’ve had to have all of these relationships in the past that have not been healthy. But I’ve used every single one of them to mirror myself versus how I can fix and change them.”
– Leslie Thornton
What you will learn from today’s episode:
- 00:21 – Understanding on a personal level what it’s like to be in a narcissistic relationship
- 02:55 – Taking a closer look at narcissists and narcissistic personality disorder
- 05:41 – What do people in Hypnosis for permanent weight loss have in common?
- 12:16 – Is there a chance for a narcissist to change?
- 13:31 – How Hypnosis can help us be better off loving ourselves first than being with a narcissist
- 14:42 – Tips you can do when in a conversation with a narcissist
- 22:37 – Mirroring your past relationships with the person that you are versus you fixing them
- 24:04 – What does this permanent weight loss journey mean for Leslie and for you?
Connect With Leslie Thornton: