Sometimes, balancing our feminine and masculine energies can be very challenging for women. That is particularly true when considering that a man must pursue you if he really likes you.
Unknowingly, men sometimes convey signals that women have difficulty understanding. You will hear them say they like you, but they won’t show up consistently.
However, we should know better now what that behavior means. We can subtly turn the masculine knob on and use our feminine zest to ride it in for love to find its way to you.
Maddy Fry has trained extensively with some of the world’s top experts in emotional and behavioral pattern elimination deconditioning processes and behavior change. Having worked with Hollywood actors, Grammy Award-winning musicians, millionaires, and the like, Maddy is an expert on how to unprogram your negative patterns and reprogram them to help you achieve your goals in life. Her mission is to educate and inspire others to get out of their way to live more from a place of alignment and joy.
In this episode, Maddy shares how he attracted her man by going after what she wanted, clearing the path with past things so you can be nurturing and grow well into the present relationship. Sometimes you have to let go of past beliefs that have been blocking your way to finding your man. And it is not about lowering your standards and settling below your expectations but rather manifesting it.
“Whatever you’re looking for, whatever lens you’re looking through, it is what you’re going to find. And action taking is one of the quickest, easiest ways that you can start to reprogram at the same time.”
– Maddy Fry
What you will learn from today’s episode:
- 01:35 – A shout out to Maddie’s great mom
- 03:43 – Sharing the story of attracting her man
- 11:48 – The clarity of getting what you want
- 15:50 – Going after what she wants and not caring about the rules
- 16:18 – Understanding the masculine energy
- 18:23 – Alignment of mission and purpose
- 21:40 – Not letting the past get in the way of building a new relationship
- 26:47 – Your reality will always be whatever lens you’re looking at
- 30:30 – What grows is what manifests
- 32:38 – Using that feminine energy brings back the love and joy in the relationship
- 34:24 – Sharing the lesson of never settling for anything less than your expectations
- 38:50 – Making sure her dates are intentional in values alignment
- 40:41 – Creating a balance of masculine and feminine energies in both partners and making it work for the relationship
- 44:58 – The idea of play, fun, feel and do what fits
Connect with Maddy Fry:
Connect With Leslie Thornton: