Do you know how things work when your thoughts are controlling you? You always default to where you feel most safe. The mental chaos is there. You can’t think well.
Without noticing it, you always hide for the shame of something you are just creating inside your head. Fear is always there, stopping you from enjoying the moment. You develop mistrust in yourself, the reason why you avoid social circles.
And that’s not helping you at all. Because what’s inside is always the diet mentality, suppressing and restricting everything. Until everything crumbles and you’re having a hard time rising again.
This time you don’t have to do that. Help is always on its way if only you acknowledge there needs to be done with your beliefs and mindset.
Let’s listen to our guest Kathy, a student of Hypnosis and let’s find out her journey from getting all sucked into negativity with all her body image issues and big disdain over herself and her weight into the path of freedom. Let’s see how her transformation happened from a woman who always doubted herself whenever she is around food and all those triggers to someone who is empowered and completely trusts herself whatever her food choices are.
“I’m free from food now and forever. And that is in a couple of the Hypnosis that we do. Whether you’re conscious when you’re listening to that or you’re asleep, it gets in there. And then you start to believe that you are just free from food now and forever.”
What you will learn from today’s episode:
- 01:40 – How things were before Cathy chanced upon Leslie’s podcast, met her and joined the program
- 05:22 – Getting sucked into all the negativity
- 08:00 – Benefiting rewards after eight weeks in the program
- 10:52 – A life-changing belief turnaround session
- 14:06 – Who you would be without all the negativity
- 15:56 – Staying in the diet mentality for so long
- 17:08 – The two coaching events that got her out of diet mentality
- 22:20 – Savoring the freedom she has now and the positive body image she has of herself
- 24:43 – Her motivation for succeeding in the program
- 26:23 – Kathy’s takeaway from the program
Connect With Leslie Thornton: