Do you have tendencies to look after others’ needs before your own? Do you behave a certain way so people don’t get upset and always get what they want from you?
You attend to everyone’s troubles, but you have a hard time making sense of your own. That could be a sign you are a people pleaser, and chances are, you are stress-eating because that’s how they relate with each other. That when it happens, your only way out and source of consolation is food.
That often happens when you are not aware of where that stress is coming from. What easier way to deal with it than stuffing yourself with food. But, more than just thinking of food as the solution, there must be something else to help you ease the stress away.
Feeling through those feelings is the best way out. But it’s always hard the first few times you do it. And it requires self-mastery.
Hypnosis helps you with these emotional mastery tools providing and allowing you lots of ways to deal with it and not just a tunnel vision mindset that only includes food.
Get out of your fear now and take action!
“Sometimes taking great care of yourself is eating food for comfort. Sometimes there’s nothing like that, but now it’s just like that’s one option out of many in the Hypnosis for Permanent Weight Loss.”
~ Leslie Thornton
What you will learn from today’s episode:
- 00:01 – What makes you a people pleaser?
- 03:02 – Still pleasing people but not becoming a doormat
- 03:56 – How stress eating relates to people pleasing
- 05:07 – What happens when what you’re doing is just a band-aid for what is actually happening inside
- 06:03 – Handling your stress better than just eating [awareness of where stress is coming from]
- 07:30 – Learning how to create a joy wheel of ways to deal with stress and not just eating
Connect With Leslie Thornton: