Perfecting our eating habits is never easy. It is even more difficult when you are on a diet mentality. A mindset of control leads to us falling off track, losing weight, and then gaining weight again.
As a result, we hate ourselves for how things turn out. We’ll never be able to rest easy knowing that. Our bodies are capable of determining how much food they need. We can make a mess of our eating behaviors when we don’t know our energy type.
It might be worth focusing on one thing. This is what self-awareness is all about.
Kelsey Abbot discusses how the different energy types in human design work in this episode. A complete understanding of yourself will allow you to effectively manage your food, body, and weight management issues. It also eliminates the stress of doing something that is not your thing.
Kelsey Abbott is an intuitive Human Design and Money Coach who uses science, spirituality, and play to help people welcome more ease, abundance and joy into their lives. Kelsey studied at the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC) where she earned certifications as a Certified Professional Coach, Energy Leadership Master Practitioner, and Cor.E Performance coach. She also studied at the Applied Neuroscience Institute, earning her NeuroPositive Certificate in using neuroscience to change how the brain processes challenges.
Before becoming a Certified Professional Coach, Kelsey earned her Masters in Marine Biology and graduate certificate in non-fiction writing. She worked as a nationally-recognized science writer, as a marine biologist studying dolphins and killer whales, a personal trainer, a group fitness instructor, a swim coach, a triathlon coach, and a food blogger. She also was (and still is) a triathlete who races both nationally and internationally. After a decade in Maine and 16 months of traveling around the U.S. in a small camper, Kelsey now lives in Sarasota, Florida, with her husband Pete and Doberman Zumi.
“Knowing our human design, knowing our emotional waves, it’s a game changer.”
~ Kelsey Abbott
What you will learn from this episode:
- 04:35 – How she dived into the whole Human Design modality
- 08:33 – Human Design’s big help to society
- 10:09 – Energy types of the human design and how you get to get in tune with that energy
- 13:01 – Important things to note when you have the projector type of energy
- 14:03 – What is a manifester, and what to know about it?
- 16:42 – How do reflectors look like?
- 19:30 – What are generators like?
- 21:27 – Knowing how manifesting generator behaves
- 23:24 – Understanding the different energy types with the sacral center
- 28:33 – How reflectors differ from manifesters
- 30:21 – Your body decides when it wants food and when it doesn’t
- 31:21 – How projectors eat
- 32:12 – Hitting perfection with your eating habits and which energy type needs the most calories of any type
- 34:03 – How being both [Kelsey and hubby] manifesting generators play out in their marriage
- 39:12 – Aha moments with clients
- 40:42 – What is a splenic authority?
- 41:42 – How to take away all the stress and anxiety in your life
Connect with Kelsey Abbott:
Connect With Leslie Thornton: