Are you tired of trying to lose weight and getting on every diet plan and trend available but to no avail? Do you find yourself overly obsessed with food? And it seems like that’s all you have to think about all the time.
There must be some source of all this paranoia about your body-weight issues.
Have you ever wondered and looked closely where these are coming from and why you keep putting back on pounds after you lose them momentarily?
In this episode, Stacey Shotko shared her journey of food obsession to how she’s not thinking about food all the time anymore this time. What did she hold on to that kept her from truly realizing her self-worth? Let’s listen in as she shares her story of claiming back her authentic self and living the life that she always wanted, and being confident in the thought that people will love her for who she truly is. And ultimately stepping out from fear and embracing freedom and peace.
“I have to say that this program is so much more than a weight loss program. It is beyond that. In fact, I literally hardly have worked on anything weight loss related since I’ve been doing this. But everything I’ve been working on is related to my weight loss.”
~ Stacey Shotko
What you will learn from this episode:
- 04:05 – What her life looked back then before Hypnosis and how it is now with her in the program
- 11:00 – Failing forward – seeing things as leading to the next big thing
- 13:22 – Never learned so much in just so short a time in her entire life as in the Hypnosis program
- 15:16 – A transformative experience of working on non-weight-related stuff
- 18:25 – What she got out of the Hypnosis program [how she hardly ever thinks of food now and one amazing transformation that happened ]
- 25:18 – Getting the courage to step into who she indeed is [what a relief it truly is for her]
- 35:07 – Sharing one pivotal part of her journey and how it helped her
- 42:30 – What she loves doing for a living and where you can reach her
- 43:48 – Encouraging words from Stacey
Connect with Stacey Shotko:
Connect With Leslie Thornton: